Make a statement with these Berber Moroccan shoes, ornate with traditional tribal multicolored stitching. You'll absolutely fall in love with these gorgeous leather shoes as you wear them for comfort around the house or out shopping in style.
- Handmade in Morocco by artisans with eco-friendly vegetable tanned goat leather.
- The layers of varying density foam in the sole provide unparalleled comfort throughout your daily activities.
- Wear them as slip-ons or sneakers, the choice is yours thanks to the flexible back side.
- A lovely teal silver print on the leather provides the perfect lustrous backdrop to the Berber tribal symbolism.
- Please consult the size guide to find the right fit for you.
You'll love Razyya products or your money back!
We stand behind our products. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your RAZYYA products, we offer a full refund less shipping.
Send us an email to
email@example.com, or give us a call.
We take all the risk out of ordering by offering unmatched satisfaction guarantee. We'll always do your best to take care of you.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We can't wait for you to get your order! All our products ship from Montreal, Canada. It takes us 2-3 days to finalize the products and pack the it up for you. Shipping to Canada or US usually takes 2-7 business days to get you your order at your doorstep. International orders can take a bit longer at 5-10 days.
Backordered poufs currently scheduled to ship out by the end of July.